Friday, May 21, 2010

A couple of bentos I made this week

I made the pork curry the night before with sweet peppers and shiitake mushrooms and carrots. For some reason Thai spiciness does not bother me like some other spicy cuisines. 

I really wanted a warm lunch, so I separated the curry and rice from snacks and raw vegetables using my ecobox. I was going to separate the curry from the rice with a lettuce baran, but that would make the lettuce all wilty and really wouldn't work anyways. So I used a little glass bowl instead. 

This wasn't a very successful bento at work. The whole thing was a bit of a mess.





Wednesday I woke up late and didn't have time to make a bento much less photograph it, but Thursday I put together a Mio Mio bento with my big and little Mio boxes. There's a half of a pita filled with Seal Cove brie, and the other half is plain to go with my hummus. Some radishes, blueberries, and strawberries with a sweet pepper flower, and a flower rice ball with a bottle of soy sauce.

Cute little green-eyed kitty probably wanted tuna instead.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy, thanks for your sweet comments at hapabento.com :D. Lucky me to find out your great bento blog. Your bento looks so vibrant and I just love Mio Mio boxes :D

    ReplyDelete