Thursday, January 22, 2015

Tater Tots and Homemade Ketchup Bento


Inspired by Sheri's lettuce wraps, I've sliced roasted pork really thin and wrapped it with Bibb lettuce leaves on one level. Store bought tater tots with homemade ketchup and one half of a tangerine on the other level.

The back story on the ketchup is I read the ingredients on the major ketchup company label and noticed it included High Fructose Corn Syrup. So I found a recipe in my make-it-from-scratch pantry book, and now I have 2 and a half quarts of ketchup in my freezer.

Please don't tell me what's in those tater tots.

1 comment:

  1. Homemade ketchup is awesome! It's a shame how hard it is to find a variety that contains the fewest number of ingredients possible. So cool the lettuce wraps! I used lettuce again today too.

    ReplyDelete