Monday, March 21, 2011

A Spring Fling


I've been off the bento bus lately. Oh I'll be back, I'm sure. It's just that I start work later in the day now (and I finish later - much to Si's distress), so bringing bento is less of a meal and more of a snack. (Well, that never stopped me before, now did it?)

But in the interlude - these are earrings I bought from Sheri of the famous Happy Little Bento. I blogged about it here. I noticed she is making more of them, and they are so cute!

I think I'll wear mine tomorrow with a dark turtleneck and my hair pulled back in a ponytail. I always get the nicest compliments when I wear them!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, covet! Perfect blue flying beauties. Wear glinting into the new spring season with gentle sun shining, Judy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Bentobird! we're still doing the rain dance here - kinda like that though. Wildflowers will be awesome this year. >@_@< allergies too!

    ReplyDelete